Here are my favorite things from my collection. I will go in the order of face, eyes and lips.
So for my face:
- Favorite foundation... L'Oréal True Match (my shade C7). It's better than my MAC foundation to me. It evens out my skin tone, it matches me super well, I love it. I used to be a fan of Revlon Colorstay but the company has decided not to carry my shade where I live. I therefore decided to stop buying their foundations. I even stopped purchasing most of their products.
- Favorite setting powder... MAC Mineralized SkinFinish (my shade Dark). This is such an amazing powder! I also use it without any foundation under it on week days because I don't wear foundation to work and it give me exactly the look I want. I've been using this powder for years even before I got into makeup and it's a staple for me.
- Favorite blush... Covergirl Cheekers (shade rose gold). I've loved this blush for years also, since my early twenties. Covergirl was my favorite brand in my early adulthood (late teen). Still love the brand because they have some good things and they are affordable.
- Concealer... I don't really use concealer. I have a MAC Studio Finish concealer pot that I rarely use.
For my eyes:
- Favorite eyeshadow... I like quite a few brands of eyeshadow. My most used are my everyday colors. So I can say that I like nude eye makeup. I use my Naked Basics palette from Urban Decay for everyday. Otherwise, for special occasion, I would like to mention my Lorac Pro palette, it's great!
- Favorite eyeliner... It again depends on the look I'm going for. I like kohl liners for ease of use when I'm doing my makeup on the go. I also like liquid liners for the precision. My favorite pencil liner is MAC eyeliner in Engraved. My favorite liquid liner in L'Oréal Infallible The Super Slim Liquid Lineur.
- Favorite mascara... L'Oréal again! It's the L'Oréal Voluminous in Carbon Black. It's a good one. It volumizes and makes my lashes look really good. They are very defined but still light. Some mascaras make my lashes feel heavy. I don't like that as much.
And for my lips:
- Favorite lippies... I don't wear lipstick very much. My favorites are MAC lipsticks so far. I have the MAC Media and Hot Gossip on rotation right now.
- I mostly like wearing lipgloss. My faves are Revlon. The only things I still buy from Revlon really are lipglosses and lip butters. I have a whole bunch of them so there's no use in naming colors. But my favorite brand is the Super Lustrous. Like I said, I own many colors. They are not sticky and they last.